CITY HALL UPDATE
CITY HALL UPDATE:
City Hall Operations:
- All day-to-day services will remain open with procedures implemented to promote social distancing. Barriers have been installed at the counter to provide at least 6 feet of separation.
- If your business with the City can be conducted by phone or via email, we ask that you use these alternate means of reducing personal contact.
- All activities at the senior center have been canceled through April 6, which at that time it will be re-evaluated if the center will re-open or remain closed for a longer period of time.
- City Council meetings will be held as scheduled. The meetings will remain open to the public.
- Unless you have direct business with the City Council, we request that you observe the City Council meetings remotely on either Cable Channel 16 or the City website.
- Unless there are persistent and essential actions needed, the Planning and Park and Tree Commission meetings may be postponed. Please check the City website for updates on these meetings.
- All City parks will remain open to the public. Park pavilions will not be available for rental at this time.
The City of Ham Lake encourages everyone to practice the following prevention measures:
• Do not shake hands
• Wash hands with soap for 20 seconds after any contact
• Strive to maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others
• Cover cough or sneeze with arm
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Stay home when sick, with any illness
For more information about Coronavirus (COVD-19), please visit:
- Anoka County: https://www.anokacounty.us/3850/2019-Novel-Coronavirus-Situation-Summary
- MN Dept. of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/basics.html
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html